ABOUT RIVER TYME BISTRO
Introducing the Best “Dam” Bistro in Appleton!
Located in the historic Atlas Mill on the Fox River, River Tyme Bistro features a beautiful outdoor seating area on our deck overlooking the dam and the magnificent river!
Sunday 10 am-8 pm
Monday 10 am-10 pm
Thursday 10 am-10 pm
Friday 10 am-10 pm
Saturday 10 am-10 pm
The completely refurbished Bistro features:
- A Multi-Roaster Coffee Bar with coffee from Colectivo as well as from local roasters—& a wide selection of speciality lattes and drinks!
- Homemade bread & bakery items, & a full array of very tasty, personally vetted (oh, what hard work that has been!) menu items, including vegetarian & other special diet offerings
- Classic & creative cocktails, as well as a nice selection of spirits, wine & beer for those who imbibe
- A deck overlooking the beautiful Fox River with seating for 36
On top of that, we have:
- Event space, for up to 120, waiting to be rented for your private parties, work functions, or community meetings
- Regularly scheduled Bistro-organized happenings to encourage you to come to the River more often
- Bistro & Boat Packages, for a one-stop-shop type of way to fill up a good portion of a great day
Owned and operated by the people behind Fox River Tours, River Tyme Bistro is the sister to the river boats River Tyme, based in De Pere, and River Tyme Too, based in Appleton. Boat season in Wisconsin is only six months long, but River Tyme Bistro is our land vessel—allowing guests to enjoy the Fox River all year long!
Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow along with everything we are up to at our Bistro and on our boats!
We are doing curbside pick-up only through our reservations system until re-opening. Order online!
With an online reservation and contactless service, we hope that booking a reservation can provide peace of mind— and make spending some River Tyme just a bit easier.
Event Space Rental
What do you do when you have a large room, right on the river, with a stunning view of the Fox cascading over the dam? Add to that a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere: natural tones, hand-made reclaimed wood and metal tables, bespoke pottery dishes, a great many really tasty recipes, and the desire to bring people to the river? Why …. start an event space, of course!! All this can be yours – just ask! The event space can accommodate up to 120 people.
Let us show you what Wisconsin hospitality and a boat that floats will do to your psyche. Stress? Schedules? Deadlines? None exist when you are on River Tyme, our nicely renovated, 55-foot Riverboat, OR on River Tyme Too, our also newly renovated, 46-foot Canal Boat, just waiting to take you and yours out on the Fox.