Welcome to the Best “Dam” Bistro in Appleton!
Peruse the new menu and order online for free delivery!
Located in the historic Atlas Mill on the Fox River, River Tyme Bistro features a beautiful outdoor seating area on our deck overlooking the dam and the magnificent river. For the winter, you are welcome to sit inside and look at the deck thru the window, or sit outside in your snowsuit – we highly encourage both!
There are 2 very separate dining areas that we are seating indoors – one table in the event space and one in the bistro! Plenty of space to have all to yourself – the ultimate in private dining! Make a reservation for 1.5 hour time block.
Open for take-out, delivery, and limited indoor dining or adventurous outdoor dining:
Sunday 9 am-8 pm
Monday 9 am-8 pm
Wednesday 9 am-8 pm
Thursday 9 am-8 pm
Friday 9 am-8 pm
Saturday 9 am-8 pm
The completely refurbished Bistro features:
- A Multi-Roaster Coffee Bar with coffee from Colectivo and MadCap & a wide selection of speciality lattes and drinks!
- Homemade bread & bakery items, & a full array of very tasty, personally vetted (oh, what hard work that has been!) menu items, including vegetarian & other special diet offerings
- Classic & creative cocktails, as well as a nice selection of spirits, wine & beer for those who imbibe
- A deck overlooking the beautiful Fox River with seating for 36 & indoor seating for 20, with tables 6 feet apart
On top of that, we have:
- Event space, for up to 120, waiting to be rented for your private parties, work functions, or community meetings
- Regularly scheduled Bistro-organized happenings to encourage you to come to the River more often
- Bistro & Boat Packages, for a one-stop-shop type of way to fill up a good portion of a great day
Owned and operated by the people behind Fox River Tours, River Tyme Bistro is the sister to the river boats River Tyme, based in De Pere, and River Tyme Too, based in Appleton. Boat season in Wisconsin is only six months long, but River Tyme Bistro is our land vessel—allowing guests to enjoy the Fox River all year thru!
Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow along with everything we are up to at our Bistro and on our boats!
RIVER TYME'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER?! SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
For yourself or for your favorite parent, purchase a subscription from River Tyme.
For $30/person you have the exclusive use of 2 sets of to go containers. One of our crew will call or text you or your parent at a designated time each week to take their order and set up the day and time for delivery. We follow up day-of to make sure all is still ago, then deliver your food in reusable containers!
Eat your meal, enjoy every bite, then simply rinse out the containers and place them back in the box we delivered them in. We will pick them up when we drop off your next order! Easy peasy – and less waste!! And goodness delivered to you or your loved one without thought or worry once a week!
Call 920-903-1415 for info or sign up.
We will be hosting an intimate evening with Erin Krebs and Jeff Johnston! Erin and Jeff will provide lovely tunes, while our creative chefs prepare a delicious 4 course meal, and our fabulous bar staff have you covered for drinks!
We will be offering seating at 5, 5:30, 7:30, and 8pm for 2 hour time slots to ensure social distancing for everyone. There will be no more than 6 tables at a time in our events space, with a half hour for sanitizing in between each seating.
Just what does our chef team have planned for you?! Check it out!
Course 1: Brown Butter Lobster Ravioli topped with a savory vodka sauce
Course 2: Grapefruit Fennel Salad with a champagne vinaigrette
Course 3: Pan Seared Sea Bass, topped with a caper beurre blanc OR Filet Mignon topped with a garlic rosemary compound butter
Course 4: Chocolate Stuffed Red Wine Poached Pear
Champagne is included in your meal. Enjoy this amazing evening for $80 per person.
Purchase Gift Certificates
Good for both the Bistro & the Boats
Anything else we need to say?