Welcome to the Best “Dam” Bistro in Appleton!
Owned and operated by the people behind Fox River Tours, River Tyme Bistro is the sister to the river boats River Tyme, based in De Pere, and River Tyme Too, based in Appleton. Boat season in Wisconsin is only six months long, but River Tyme Bistro is our land vessel—allowing guests to enjoy the Fox River all year thru!
The vision of our Bistro is a community place to relax and enjoy your time by the river. Join us for the many special and recurring events featuring live entertainment, guest speakers, and various activities to celebrate and enjoy the community and our idyllic place on the water – our regular Margarita Mondays and River Song live music on Sundays during the warm months, and a variety of unique events for the public. Stay up to date with our exciting offerings on our home page and Facebook page – much more to come!
The completely refurbished Bistro features:
- Coffee Bar with coffee from Colectivo & a wide selection of speciality lattes and drinks!
- Homemade bakery items, & a full array of very tasty, personally vetted (oh, what hard work that has been!) menu items, including vegetarian & other special diet offerings
- Classic & creative cocktails, as well as a nice selection of spirits, wine & beer for those who imbibe
- A deck overlooking the beautiful Fox River with seating for 40 & indoor seating for 62, with tables 6 feet apart
On top of that, we have:
- Event space, for up to 120, waiting to be rented for your private parties, work functions, or community meetings
- Regularly scheduled Bistro-organized happenings to encourage you to come to the River more often
- Bistro & Boat Packages, for a one-stop-shop type of way to fill up a good portion of a great day
Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow along with everything we are up to at our Bistro and on our boats!